Saturday, November 29, 2008

If there was any doubt about our nerd status...

Claire: So it's like... I want to give up my life and my soul so I don't get older than Robert Pattinson?
Rachel: Actually, it's Edward Cullen, but yeah.
Claire: It makes more sense if it's Robert Pattinson.

Seb *explaining why he can't write sex scenes*: Also, my main characters are 15.
Rachel: You could have flash forward into the future sex...?
Claire: Like the epilogue in Harry Potter? But with sex?

Claire: This is so awesome! Thanks for putting the idea in my head
Rachel: What idea?
Claire: Nano. [pause] Also, Julia Quinn.

Kaite *on the phone*: Speaking of sex, I'm in the middle of writing of threesome.

Claire: That was like the third time I'd seen him and he was like CRAZY, like maybe he was Stefanie Meyers' dad...
Claire: You should say it's the guy who blesses people on the Victoria line, because I'm sure people know him.

Claire: Do you know wizard rock?
Kaite: *shakes head*
Claire [business-like] oh, okay, we need to do that.

Seb: Why is it quarter to eight already?
Kaite: Jesus!
Seb: Naw, I don't think he did it.

Seb: I can't remember from our discussion last year. Is it cheating if your character has the same dream twice?
Rachel: No! Come on. Haven't you read Order of The Phoenix?

Jenn: She's pregnant, so she had to at least have dabbled...
Rachel: Well, her husband was abusive....
Jenn: Okay, dabbled or raped, those are the options.

No comments: