Saturday, September 05, 2009

Some people don't know when to quit.

Things that are soft:
Jessica: Tooshy! No wait, teeth. Teeth? What the hell was I thinking?

Patrick: There's always titties and tooshies in SciFi movies.

Things that in the White House:
Christina: Tramps! later What? I'm just saying, she keeps fit and it's not for him. I mean, he's busy and a woman has needs.

Chris: This is what I remember about my wedding: tequila.

Things found in a dorm room:
Chris: Thermal dynamics book.
Everybody: Nerd!
Paul: How did you ever get laid?
Chris: I got married.

Things found in a scifi movie:
Patrick: Rauncy stuff.
Jessica: What kind of science fiction movies are you watching? pause And where can I find them?

Becca: I think I just poured myself too much Scotch.
Jessica: No such thing.

Hot places:
Christina: My house.
Jessica: But there's no "R" in that.

Paul: I'd like to point out the difference in Chris and Jessica's choices for "things found in a dorm room."
Jessica: Boinkings, titties, rastafarians.
Chris: Book report, thermal dynamics book, reading material.

No comments: