Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Parental Guidance Recommended

From The Grapes of Wrath

Chris:
It's fun making fun of old people....
Becca: And old movies.
Chris: It's funny because they're dead now.

Chris: Are they taking bets to see who dies next?
Becca: It's like The Oregon Trail (the computer game).

From Schindler's List

Chris: Seeing how they turning everything into musicals these days, they should make Schindler's List: The Musical. Part Fiddler on the Roof, part.... I don't know, Singing in the Rain or something.
Becca: The Sound of Music.
Chris: Yeah!

Chris: Email! (In the name of Oskar's factory).
Becca: Al Gore and Oskar Schindler worked hand in hand.

Chris: I can imagine the casting call. "We need anorexic women...
Becca: Who don't mind being naked and getting pushed around. Where can we go?"
Chris: That's every girl in Hollywood.

Chris: Note to self: If you're going to save thousands of lives...
Becca: Make sure the paperwork is in order.

Chris: I told Jessica we were watching this, and she said we're going to hell.
(I'm not going to put my response to this).

Becca: Yeah, there's going to be a special circle just for us.

2 comments:

jess.petrini said...

Just to clarify, I said that you two will be going to hell for mocking Holocuast victims in Shindler's List. I know you two!

Me said...

Yeah, I guess I should have said why we were going to hell, but I figured most people would know why. And we actually didn't mock the victims that much. We made a ton of fun of Amon, though. And Schindler.