Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ketchup (or is it Ketsup...maybe it's spelled Catch Up...)

Becca: I can help you dumb it down. I'm dumb.
Rachel: No. mumbled I need Chris for that.

Rachel: I don't know any men.
Becca: You don't know any men? What are Rob and Chris?
Rachel: Boys.

Rachel, I've told you. I... am... lazy. - Becca

I already told you. I... am... stupid. - Chris

Philosophy majors - we shatter other people's realities. - Jessica and Becca

Democracy is a boy. - Rachel

I concentrate harder when I'm in the bathroom. - Chris

She only looks like that cuz you haven't had enough alcohol. - Tim

The category is aquatic mammals. - Chris
Seal. - Jessica
Lobster. pause Oh wait, that's not a mammal, its a crustacean. - Carly

I saw a bumpersticker that said, "What would Dumbledore do? - Jessica
Die. - Carly

You can pick Rob or alcohol. - unknown
I should have picked alcohol. - Rachel

War sucks. We shouldn't have it anymore. - Rachel

Nora Roberts writes about all kinds of stuff, you learn about all kinds of things, like gardening and architecture. - Rachel
Later: Archeology, it was archeology. - Rachel

And a few sheets of toilet paper... to add quality of life. - Rachel

Melville Pourer: So do you know each other from school? Or are you siblings?
Us: Yeah, from high school. Do we look like we're siblings?
Pourer: Well, not really. But you tease each other like siblings.

Chris: (while trying to poke Natalie at night)Poke. Poke.
Rob: Chris, that's my head.
Chris: Uh.

Becca: This pillow smells like boy.
Robert: Do you smell boys often?
Becca: Yeah, well, I have to get my fix.

Belgian women are easy. - Chris

You can't judge a book by its margin scribbles. - Rachel

Chris hands Rachel Pauls' drink to finish it off.
Rachel: No thanks, I don't want to drink after your brother.
Chris: Yeah, I can understand that. He kisses girls, after all.
Rachel: Exactly. takes a drink from Chris' glass Which is why I don't mind drinking after you.

You know that Harry is going to profess his unlying dove for Voldermort. - Rob

To fifteen year old boys! - Rob, in a toast

That's it, you're off the speed dial. - Rachel

So it had to be more than a booty call. - Chris

I'm a cul-de-sac. - Becca
That's good. - Heidi

I'm okay. - Robert, repeat 20 times

Chris: Heidi, you're undressing me.
Becca: Do not... stop there.

Becca: He won't be naked, he'll have a hat on.
Rachel: Try explaining that to a police officer. "I'm not naked, I have a hat on."
Chris: Well what if you were riding a horse?

Rachel and Chris' mom had been having a conversation about make-overs.
Becca: a little later You might try it now.
Rachel: But I don't have my make-up.
Becca: I was talking about the radio.

One bottle of Tequila: 10 dollars
One bottle of Rum: 13 dollars
Two screws to fix the toliet seat: 2 dollars and thirty nine cents
A night that will live on in infamy: priceless

Psychics? I thought it said physics! - Heidi

Chris: Hi, my name is Chris. Would you like a Wet One?
Heidi: Chris, that explains a lot about your love life.

Rachel: I wonder who I would be as a superhero.
Becca: You could be insubstantial girl.
Rachel: But what would be my power? I guess nobody could attack me. But then I couldn't get hugs.
Becca: I want to be insubstantial girl.

You're proof that you don't have to grow up when you graduate. - Mike

Girls can't mature until they've been dumped at least a couple times. - Chris

Hey, the same thing could apply to guys.... and how many people have you gone out with, Chris? - Heidi, after hearing about the above quote

Hey, I fed you pie. I'm allowed to betray you. - Becca

Rachel: So she could stay in the hotel and be proper, but she goes to the theater by herself instead.
Becca: So she's a hoodlum.
Rachel: No, she's just being her own woman.
Becca: She's a hoodlum.
Rachel: She's not a hoodlum. She just realizes she can break the rules now.
Becca: (in a knowing voice)That's what hoodlums do.

Grammer this up. - Chris

Becca: Way to change the world Chris.
Chris: Yes, one cheese ball at a time.

Don't make me go Darwin on your butt. - Becca and/or Chris

Even Winnebagos dream. - Chris

3 comments:

Chris Burzlaff said...

Catsup

Me said...

Just so everyone knows, I did not put up the title for this post.

pandafei said...

Holy crap, Becca. You have an impeccable memory! miss you.